If you would like to enroll your child in one of our schools, please contact the office at the school that your son or daughter will attend. (If you are not sure which school your child should attend, please contact our Transportation Department.)

In general, you will need to provide the following documentation when you register:
  • Proof of residency (lease, utility bill, or other document)
  • Immunization records
  • Birth certificate
  • Custodial documents
  • IEP from previous school (if any)
  • Address of previous school for record release form
  • Transcript, report card, withdrawal or transfer grades (especially important at the middle and high school levels)
As part of the registration process, there will be several forms and other documents for you to complete.  All of the registration documents and required forms are available in each school office, or you may download them here.

Registration Forms

School Supply Lists

The high school registration packet has several pages and can be viewed, downloaded, and printed altogether here:

Additional forms may be required for students who require medication at school or with health conditions that require special care.  Many of those forms can be accessed here: Health Services & Information